Dedicated to help patients, physicians and therapeutic developers Acteris, Inc. is a privately held biotechnology company focused on developing innovative immunotherapies and immunodiagnostics to treat cancer. Acteris is dedicated to optimizing patient outcomes by targeting cancer immunotherapeutic products to specific tumors, patients, and therapeutic combinations. To achieve this, Acteris partners with pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and diagnostic companies to optimize patient responses and maximize therapeutic outcomes.
- Acteris Inc., (Acteris), a biotechnology company focused on developing innovative immunotherapies and immunodiagnostics to treat cancer, today announced the publication...
- San Francisco, CA. Acteris Inc. today announced the signing of an option to license a novel therapeutic and diagnostic platform...
- Distinct immunological mechanisms of CTLA-4 and PD-1 blockade revealed by analyzing TCR usage in blood lymphocytes.
- The Future of Cancer Therapy: Selecting Patients Likely to Respond to PD1/L1 Blockade.
- Safety and tumor responses with lambrolizumab (anti-PD-1) in melanoma.
- Cancer therapy: Tumours switch to resist.
- BRAF inhibitor vemurafenib improves the antitumor activity of adoptive cell immunotherapy.
- The impact of ex vivo clinical grade activation protocols on human T-cell phenotype and function for the generation of genetically modified cells for adoptive cell transfer therapy.